I have two wonderful options that both require minimal effort from you!
Between work, full time parenting, chef, teacher, coach, etc, who has time to organize photos and design an album right now?
You know I believe in print, and I love to see photos in albums, so photo books are a great way to do this, but I know they are super time consuming for you. So send YOUR photos to me and get your book in the mail within a few weeks!
8x8 Album (with photo cover and lay flat thin flexible paper)
$60 + $2.50 per image Send 40-300 images
8x11 Album (with photo cover and thin flexible paper)
$100 + $2.50 per image Send 40-300 images
Best part? The price includes light editing, and all edited files will be sent back to you to keep!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Send your favourite photos. Select your favourite 40 up to 300 photos. If you have tons to go through, I recommend starting by marking your best photos (on an iphone use the little heart icon) or add them to a new folder.. Then when you've narrowed them down, just go through those ones to make your final selections.
2. Upload to Dropbox and share the folder with me. The order you put them in the folder is the order in which I will design your album. If you want them to be in chronological order make sure you upload them in that order. You can also create folders for special days if that makes more sense to you. *If you need Dropbox guidance, Dropbox has an article here: https://www.dropbox.com/features/share/folders
3. Once I have your files, I will do a light edit on all of your images, design the album, and send you a link so you can proof it. I like to have your once over to make sure you absolutely love it before I send it off to my professional album maker. There is one round of revisions included in the design so if you want to remove or switch any images, that is the time to do it.
4. You are relieved to have accomplished this project and look forward to your beautiful album to arrive in the mail!
What are you doing with all those video clips you've been taking? Nothing? Let me create a really sweet two minute video of all your highlighted moments using your photos AND videos so you can actually enjoy them over and over again. And you can share the link online!
Two minute video with 60 photos and up to 6 video clips
Three minute video with 100+ photos and 10+ video clips
What will your video look like?
Check out this one I made of Caydance
HOW IT WORKS
1. Gather your 40-60 photos and 4-6 video clips (or more if you are doing a longer video). If you have tons to go through, I recommend starting by “favoriting” your best photo and video clips (on an iphone use the little heart icon, or organize in your own labeled folders). Once you narrow down a bit, it’s easier to choose from
2. Send me your favourite 40-60 photos and 4-6 video clips through Dropbox.
Each video clip must be under 1 minute in length (use the edit tool on your phone to trim the video clip)
Horizontal video clips always work best, but if you shot all vertical, we can make those work but if you are going out to shoot video now, make them horizontal!
3. You are relieved to have accomplished this project and look forward to your beautiful slideshow video to arrive in your inbox just one week later!
How many images should I send for my album? I would start with at least 40, but you can add up to 300!
How much will this cost? Album prices start at $160. Video slideshow prices start at $275.
Album: Your printed album is included in the base price of $60. Your total cost is based on how many images you want to include. It is $2.50/image and includes light editing to make sure your images are looking their best. So an album with 100 images would cost $60+$250 = $310
Video: Video slideshows are a flat rate of $275 for a two minute video with up to 60 photos and 6 video clips, and $375 for a three minute video with 100+ photos and 10+ video clips. If you’re struggling to narrow your selection down, go for the longer video.
I don’t love my photos or video clips I currently have, can I still have you make an album or slideshow for me? Yes! You can do one of two things:
1. Let me lightly edit your photos so they will look great in the album or slideshow. (For example: some are too dark, I can adjust that so you don't worry about it.)
2. Take time this weekend to capture new photos and videos! Have fun with the family and then send your newest and most favourite images to me.
Do I need a nice camera for this?Not at all!! Phone cameras these days produce pretty good quality images if saved in their largest file size. And they are so handy! But if you have captured images on a regular camera, that's okay too. I can edit them just as easily.
What makes a good video clip for the slideshow? Horizontal video clips always work best, but if you shoot vertically, I can make those work. But if you go out now, shoot them horizontally! Video clips should also be under 1 minute in length. You can use the edit tool on your phone to trim them down if they are over the one minute mark.
How long before I get my album or video? Albums usually take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive. Video slideshows are created and sent in about a week.
How long do I have to get my images to you? This promotion is on because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is meant to help you create or capture memories during this time, be it a grad session, kids playing in the yard, or your weekend camping. I can't be there, but I can help you remember these times with a beautiful album or slideshow.